Mind-control technology has taken society by a storm, a multiplayer on-line game called "Slayers" allows players to control human prisoners in mass-scale. Simon controls Kable, the online champion of the game. Kable's ultimate challenge becomes regaining his identity and independence by defeating the game's mastermind.
- Year: 2009
- Country: United States of America
- Genre: Action, Thriller, Science Fiction
- Studio: Lionsgate, Lakeshore Entertainment
- Keyword: mind control, prisoner, video game, dystopia, gun battle, wrongful imprisonment, wrongful conviction, online gaming, 2030s, death game, not too distant future
- Director: Brian Taylor, Mark Neveldine
- Cast: Gerard Butler, Amber Valletta, Michael C. Hall, Kyra Sedgwick, Logan Lerman, Alison Lohman