Seasoned musician Jackson Maine discovers — and falls in love with — struggling artist Ally. She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer — until Jack coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally's career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jack fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons.
- Year: 2018
- Country: United States of America
- Genre: Music, Drama, Romance
- Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures, Live Nation Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Peters Entertainment, Gerber Pictures, Joint Effort
- Keyword: concert, country music, waitress, pop star, self-destruction, talent, addiction, death of father, alcoholism, remake, aspiring singer, singer, fame, tinnitus, falling in love, insecurity, alcoholic, death of mother, aspiration, death of parent, showbiz, emotional vulnerability, hearing impaired, brother brother relationship
- Director: Bradley Cooper
- Cast: Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper, Sam Elliott, Andrew Dice Clay, Rafi Gavron, Anthony Ramos