A re-edited Italian-language dubbed version of Godzilla, using as a basis the U.S. version Godzilla, King of the Monsters! (1956), plus WWII newsreel footage and clips from other monster 1950's movies. The re-edited film was then colorized via a process called Spectrorama 70 consisting of applying various colored gels to the black and white footage. The film's opening and ending also features new music composed by musician Vince Tempera (under the pseudonym Magnetic System).
- Year: 1977
- Country: Italy, Japan, United States of America
- Genre: Science Fiction, Horror
- Studio: AVCO Embassy Pictures, Cozzilla, TOHO, BBC di Renato Barbieri, Documento Film
- Keyword: monster, bomb, world war ii, giant monster, kaiju, colorized
- Director: Ishirō Honda, Terry O. Morse, Luigi Cozzi
- Cast: Raymond Burr, Akira Takarada, Akihiko Hirata, Takashi Shimura, Momoko Kôchi, Frank Iwanaga