Ruben (Joren Seldeslachts) is a lone and unbalanced young man who lost his sight in childhood. Marie (Halina Reijn) is an albino woman of temperate look and with a lot of insecurities. She has a beautiful voice and along with Ruben shares a mutual love for books and tales. Ruben's mother hires her as a reader to read her son books orally. While they live in a mansion, between these two lonely souls sparks love, but will love still be blind if the man recovers from his blindness?
- Year: 2007
- Country: Bulgaria, Netherlands, Belgium
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Studio: Klas Film, MMG Film & TV Production, Phanta Film, NTR
- Keyword: albino, blindness, woman director
- Director: Tamar van den Dop
- Cast: Joren Seldeslachts, Halina Reijn, Katelijne Verbeke, Jan Decleir, Amaryllis Uitterlinden, Lien De Graeve